Stainless Steel “cladding” plates with intermittent stainless steel cleats, are bolted to the base belt with minimal belt exposure to protect the base belt from puncture, gouges and tearing by flying debris. Cladding and cleat material and sizes vary depending on the application and materials.
- Protects belt from aggressive wear and tear, extending belt life
- Increased belt life saves maintenance time and costs
- Cladding has slight taper to enable belt to wrap around pulleys
- Cleats act as a slinger once magnet releases material
- Magnetic Separator Belts
- Aggressive applications with heavy metal debris