R & D Engineer
St. Louis Headquarters
We have an immediate opening in our St. Louis Headquarters for an R & D Engineer. This position is responsible for new product development, process development and improvement in the area of heavy duty rubber processes as well as understanding product composition, technical specs of belting and rubber compounds.
The ideal candidate will embody our Company’s Core Values of:
Get it Done – Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and “all-in” when doing your job.
Raise the Standard – Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be open to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
Do the Right Thing - Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity.Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
Passion for Service – Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise and under deliver.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop new products through production to implementation
- Develop Beltservice recipes for heavy duty rubber compounds to optimize material cost and processing costs
- Support sales on various field requirements including aftermarket engineering
- Support the materials testing program including supplier quality and qualification
- 5 – 10 years of experience in production support or R&D role involving rubber processing
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry or similar
- Experience with conveyor belting and engineered fabrics strongly desired
- Project Management, problem solving
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Available benefits include: health, dental, life, vision, long/short term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing
If this sounds like your next opportunity and you meet the requirements, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to us for consideration to email@example.com. You can always download an app and forward to us.
Application for Employment (U.S) Application for Employment (Canada)