Parts and accessories can be fabricated from any material in our large inventory. High volume runs, short runs, and even prototypes are made without expensive tooling or set-up fees. Examples made from a variety of materials include: seals, bumpers, gaskets, washers, shims, liners, pads, spacers, dampeners and curtains.
Custom Cut Parts Brochure
Designed for precision and versatility
- Cutting is accomplished by a software-controlled robotic motion system. An infinite variety of shape-cutting is possible without tool charges.
- A wide range of materials and dimensions can be cut using a precise waterjet machine tool that provides precision when tolerances are critical.
- Exceptional edge quality is produced without inducing heat affected zones or mechanical stress. Raw materials maintain their structural integrity, and deburring is usually not required.
- Cutting system uses Windows™-based PC software for drawing the parts. DXF(CAD) or IGES files can be downloaded, or a drawing can be scanned directly into the system.
Materials used for Custom Parts
Cut parts are being made from rubber, silicone, PVC, urethane, foam rubber, Plexiglass, vinyl, leather and woven nylon, to name just a few.
Custom Parts Products
We can machine high volume, short run, or prototype cut parts. Examples of our parts, made from a variety of materials, include seals, bumpers, gaskets, washers, shims, liners, pads, spacers and dampeners. Edges can be cut at any angle between 90° and 45°.
Flash Cutting Capabilities
- High speed reduces cost
- Consistent & repeatable quality each order
- Windows™-based drafting software
- Larger size flatbed cutting table
Our Experience in creating intricate stepped perforation patterns in conveyor belts fits well with the precision needed to produce custom cut parts. For over 30 years, our die cutting and hole punching expertise has accounted for much of its superiority in belting fabrications, either as a step in a process, or as an end in itself. Perforated belts and some of their applications include the following:
- Vacuum Applications which call for clean, clear holes allowing proper suction
- Sizing Belts commonly found in sorting operations promoting accurate separation
- Bolt Holes precisely located assuring tight fit and easy installation
- Cutouts of unique configurations. If it can be drawn, it can be cut
- Drainage Systems where holes must be correctly spaced in order for fluids to properly draw