Rough top conveyor belt is used for transporting light weight goods, such as sacks, boxes and parcels, on inclined surface at angles of 35°. Top cover is made of wear-resistant rubber with a non-slip surface. It has a cushioning effect, mollifies and absorbs vibrations and impacts given on transported materials and simultaneously prevents slippings.
- Provides excellent grip between belt top and packages, such as cartons, jute packages
- Black cover for utility applications
- Tan cover for non marking applications such as packaged food
- Used in transportation of light weight goods on inclined surfaces.
- Package handling, labeling
|Name||# of Plies||PIW||Top Cover||Bottom Cover||Overall Gauge||Min Pully Dia (by inch)||Spec Sheet|
2/150 BLACK RT X FS
||2||150||Rough Top||BARE||1/4"||4"||Spec Sheet →|
2/150 TAN RT X FS
||2||150||N/A||BARE||1/4"||4"||Spec Sheet →|
3/225 RED CARBOXYLATED ROUGH TOP
||3||225||N/A||Bare||5/16"||3"||Spec Sheet →|
3/225 TAN PURE GUM ROUGH TOP
||3||225||N/A||Bare||1/4"||4"||Spec Sheet →|