Integrally molded rubber incline belts have been made by Beltservice Corporation for more than 40 years. The Fabflex product line, combined with our hot-vulcanized cleating capabilities, provides the widest choice of cleated belt products in the industry.
Food Grade FABSYN In-Stock Cleated Belts
Fabsyn FDA approved food belts are conveniently stocked in five standard specifications. Two working tensions are available. Cover, cleats, and belt are molded in one operation 48" wide and cut to desired widths. In-stock Fabsyn cleated belts are manufactured with synthetic fabric and oil-resistant covers. Temperature range is from 0° to 220°F. Click Here for more information.
Food Grade FABSYN In-Stock Profile Belts
FABSYN profile belts are molded and cured in one operation. Four in-stock patterns are available for immediate shipment. Click Here for more information.
Food Grade FABSYN Custom Belts
We offer five different types of cleats that are available on Fabsyn 100 or 150 belts. They include:
- Straight Cleat
- Scoop Cleat
- Custom V-Guide
Click Here for more information.
Heavy Duty FABLON In-Stock Cleated Belts
Seven heavy duty Fablon cleated belts are stocked in two series: the Fablon 150 series, and the Fablon 220 series. The optimum temperature range for Fablon cleated belts is -20° to 180°F. Click Here for more information.
Heavy Duty FABLON Custom Belts
FABLON heavy duty belts are designed to handle the aggressive transfer and elevation of material such as sand, stone, gravel, recycled asphalt product (RAP) and other construction materials. Fablon's unique cleat patterns are designed to lock free flowing materials to the belt surface, preventing "slip-back". The cleats are nested in an overlapping pattern to maintain a smooth running surface on the return idlers.
Fablon heavy duty belts are different from other heavy duty cleated belts for these reasons:
- Cleats are integrally molded and become part of the belt cover. This feature eliminates cleat separation and allows the belt to navigate smaller pulleys.
- Advanced splicing techniques assure maximum strength and flexibility. High strength rubber compounds are used for superior impact resistance to both the belt and the cleats.
- Fablon offers 1/2", 3/4" and 1" tall heavy duty molded cleat profiles on various center lines.
- Most popular Fablon heavy duty sizes are in stock, ready for immediate delivery.
- Different base belt constructions are available, including 2 ply 220, 3 ply 240, 3 ply 330, and 2 ply 400, along with various cover gauges and compounds.
There are 4 different patterns of integrally molded cleats: